Linear Shower Drain
SW-26, SW-30, SW-36, SW-40, SW-48, SW-60
- Modern subway pattern grate
- Constructed of 100% hand polished, 304-grade stainless steel
- Fits all standard 2” floor drains
- Replaces conventional strainer, offering an improved aesthetic
- Grate is easily removable for maintenance and cleaning
- Available in a range of standard lengths: 26”, 30”, 36”, 40”, 48” and 60”
- Standard satin stainless finish
- Now available in polished stainless, champagne and matte black
- Custom finishes and lengths available
- Installed independent of any and all waterproofing materials and procedures
Limited Lifetime Warranty
LUXE LINEAR DRAINS, LLC warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 10 years from the original ship date. During this period, LUXE LINEAR DRAINS, LLC will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at LUXE LINEAR DRAINS, LLC’s option, without charge to customer.
LUXE LINEAR DRAINS, LLC provides a 30-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as the warranty number and must be retained. LUXE LINEAR DRAINS, LLC will offer no warranty replacement without original receipt or proof of purchase. All shipping fees both to and from LUXE LINEAR DRAINS, LLC during and following this 30-day period must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during and following the 30-day period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
LUXE LINEAR DRAINS, LLC makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, LUXE LINEAR DRAINS, LLC is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the drain. Under no circumstances shall LUXE LINEAR DRAINS, LLC be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the drain.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. Proper installation and normal use.
2. Customer provides original bill of sale or other proof of purchase.
3. No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service:
RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Policy:If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by LUXE LINEAR DRAINS, LLC only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair/replacement are the customer’s responsibility. All returned parts must have a RMA number clearly displayed on the outside of the package accompanied by a letter detailing the issues with the product and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. Please find your warranty# or invoice# (the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was originally purchased) and contact LUXE LINEAR DRAINS, LLC Customer Service at 877-398-8110 or email@example.com
2. If the product must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by LUXE LINEAR DRAINS, LLC technical support staff to ship your drain. LUXE LINEAR DRAINS, LLC will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
3. Pack the defective product in its original box or a well-protected box, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. LUXE LINEAR DRAINS, LLC will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product outside the original 30-day LUXE LINEAR DRAINS, LLC-paid service period. It is very important that the RMA number is clearly written or displayed on the outside of the package. Ship the product with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
LUXE LINEAR DRAINS, LLC RMA
Returns Warehouse Receiving
2800 The Bluffs
Austell, GA 31222
4. Upon receiving the product, LUXE LINEAR DRAINS, LLC will repair or replace product (at LUXE LINEAR DRAINS, LLC’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 3 weeks (dependent on parts availability) via UPS.
5. Cross-exchange (Parts only): You will need to provide a valid credit card number as a deposit guarantee when the RMA number is issued. Once approval has been obtained on your credit card, the part(s) will be shipped UPS. You will need to ship defective part(s) back to LUXE LINEAR DRAINS, LLC within 15 days to avoid charges to your credit card. If such charges are incurred, the shipped part(s) will be billed at the then current price.
6. LUXE LINEAR DRAINS, LLC will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period all shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
LUXE LINEAR DRAINS, LLC shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized LUXE LINEAR DRAINS, LLC representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use or other non-recommended practices. Under no circumstances will LUXE LINEAR DRAINS, LLC be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. LUXE LINEAR DRAINS, LLC will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. LUXE LINEAR DRAINS, LLC makes every effort to ensure all information on our website is correct.